Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We Have A Winner

I am happy to report...we have a winner. In the rice cooker fiasco of 2008, that is. I got my latest rice cooker from Amazon yesterday and made brown rice tonight. Perfect. Yep..believe it or not, Ms. High Maintenance is happy with this one. It is a keeper. So the box can be trashed and it's official. It is a Sanyo Micro Cooker with "Fuzzy Logic" (whatever that means!). You all can sleep peacefully now knowing my rice woes are over.

4 comments:

Kandee said...

Isn't it satisfying to know it wasn't user error? Glad you found one that works.

Debbie said...

Whoohoo....at least you know that they do work....Good to hear....

Anonymous said...

Phew... such a load off my mind. Thanks for doing the research for me! haha!

Glad you found one that worked well for you!

Scarlett said...

I think ours is a Sanyo - very basic low end - and we've had it for years and years. I think it was Quoc's before he met me. We've been together for nearly 13 years, so I think he's gotten his money's worth.