Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On The Road Again....Just Can't Wait To Be On The Road Again..

My SUV will be back this evening....I don't know all the specifics but good news is - everything is covered under warranty! Yeah! So as much as hubby's big vroom-vroom truck has been useful, I'll be happy to have mine back. My fav baristas @ Starbucks were super grateful I came in to get my coffee this morning instead of using the drive-thru...I couldn't subject them to that...deisels are PAINFULLY loud & difficult at drive-thrus! They told me this solidified that I was in fact, their favorite customer, since I was so considerate knowing about the diesel! LOL! Hubby delayed his leaving for Talladega until the the crack of dark tomorrow to ensure my SUV is back in my hands & all is good in my world. Isn't he thoughtful?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad to hear that everything is under warranty....That must be a weight off your shoulders...