Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Ford We Go!

For some crazy reason, my SUV was acting funny today and while on the way to an afternoon playdate...stalled! 5 times may I add!! Once was annoying...curious... after that - aggravating...worrisome since hubby is leaving for Talladega tomorrow and won't be home until late Monday night! So after making a few calls...hubby met up with his business partner's father (who is in town from NY to drive up to Talladega with them) at our house and the two of them took my truck to Ford tonight (thank you, service dept. open until 10:00 pm!).

They brought one of their company vehicles (the Volvo) over to keep here in case I need it while they are gone but they think my truck will be back to me by tomorrow late afternoon. But I'll be 4-wheelin' it tomorrow in hubby's big a** truck for the day!

No comments: