Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tea For Two?

Tomorrow, Matthew's class is having a special Tea Party. The children come dressed up - either in "dress up" clothes as in when they play dress up at home or really dressed up. Matthew wants to wear a suit - we'll give it a try. The parents are invited from 10-11 and are also encouraged to dress up. They are transforming the classroom into a Tea Room with tablecloths, tea pots, flower centerpieces & will have all the usual "tea party" fare. I'll update you on our event tomorrow!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Are the parents supposed to play dress-up, too? You should totally wear a big floppy sun-hat and a feather boa. Oh, and a long strand of pearls!

Working Mama said...

wouldn't i just look TO DIE FOR! ha ha!
Andrea

Debbie said...

How nice that is going to be...I know you will and can't wait to see pictures posted...

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun! I want to see pictures!