Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So, Do You Think I Go To Starbucks A Lot????

So, today when I got up to the Starbucks drive-thru this is what occured.


Starbucks Employee on Microphone: Welcome to Mt. Carmel Starbucks, How are you doing today? (they are always so nice)

Me: Fine, thank you. How are you?

Starbucks Employee on microphone: I'm good. How was your hot tea yesterday? Is your throat better today? Did you want your usual or hot tea again?


No, they don't have a camera at the drive thru menu either. I swear I go once a day - right after I drop off Matthew at school. It is not the same person at the drive thru either but I have had 2 other people "recognize" my voice and remember what I order there too! I walk in on Sundays after church (because Don is too impatient for the drive-thru) and last Sunday when I went in and ordered, the lady said "Your name is Andrea, right?" (so she could put my name on the cup)!

I guess it's like Cheers...where everyone knows your name (or your order)!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

That's actually kind of cool.

Heather said...

LOL! I guess it's better than having your name known at a bar though!

Scarlett said...

I have heard that about Starbuck's and other places like that - they know regular customers by what they order, and even refer to them by that when talking to each other about customers. Funny!

Anonymous said...

It must be the Starbucks on 60? They are SOO very friendly there. The guy that took my order went on and on about my last name and they were really happy that day. I guess they must be like that every day!