Days like today make me wonder...."how do I ever get anything done?". I had so many things that I wanted to get done - not big projects...just things that needed to get done. I'd do one and suddenly little feet & hands & creative minds would create a replacement on the list!!! Ever had one of those days? I know my friend, Melodie, has for sure!
I am not in the hole for today but I sure feel like I treaded water all day. It's that Texan Two Step - 1 step forward, 2 steps back, 2 steps forward, 1 step back...etc. I don't want to complain...I have had my share of great days and productive days so a little speed bump here and there is expected. But it just made me appreciate all the times I AM able to get things done more!
I will just consider this a little tap on the shoulder from God.....remember the whole yin & yang thing a while back???? It was a yin day, I guess!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry your day wasn't great, but you know I've been there.
I am so excited today, though, because there is NOTHING on my calendar. So, as long as I can avoid the phone, I might be able to het something done around my house. Wish me luck!
Just about everyday is like that for me around my house. I'll straighten up the living room and 2 hrs. later the sofa cushions are on the floor, the kids blankets are on the floor, there are toy cars all over the place, etc. Here's to more productive days in the future!
Post a Comment