Saturday, April 5, 2008

Scrub-A-Dub-Dub

Even not feeling good will not keep my from my appointed rounds...no, not as mail carrier....but as Spring Cleaning Fairy at our house. I say "fairy" because it seems like no one else ever notices me cleaning...they just suddenly say "hey, this looks clean" or "is something different"? I just hope they don't start leaving their dirty socks under their pillows!

I got past all the distractions the last few days and deep cleaned & re-organized the main refrigerator (it is amazing what a week of company can do to trash it!).






Ooooh. Ahhhh.













Nice bright white new shower curtain in the boy's bathroom....oooohh.


















Ummmmm...gross, icky garage fridge mistreated & abused by the men-folk. Honestly, it looks like it came from a frat house...all that's missing is urine.






Wow, look at that. Just a little TLC & elbow grease (& Sol-U-Guard, and 3 scubber pads and 3 rag towels) makes it look good enough that I may actually consume things that come out of it! On to the freezers next...all 3!!! Oops, I forgot the refrig in the summer kitchen - rats! One more refrig to go and THEN on to freezers!

Isn't my life exciting?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, you have a lot of appliances! Good cleaning! Now what did you buy though to counteract that cleaning??? LOL!

Working Mama said...

I bought a bunch of Pottery Barn baskets that were on clearance to organize my pantry! Then once I clean out and re-organize my pantry I'll need to buy something else! Don't worry, I won't run out of things to buy!
Andrea

Karen said...

Wow, that man fridge was gross!!! If Don doesn't notice that you cleaned that thing then there's something wrong with him, lol. Good job by the way, it looks like a brand new refrigerator!

Working Mama said...

Yeah that man-fridge WAS disgusting - the freezer on top is so cold (regardless of the setting) that canned or bottled drinks at the far back sometimes explode and then dribble down the back and of course, Don & his employees don't notice until it dribbles "on" something else! Must be nice to be so "blind"! LOL