No, my boys & I did not change places...not "that" kind of freaky friday. It was freaky because it was a wonderful, pleasant, enjoyable, productive day! What are the chances? LOL!
I went to the gym after Matthew got out of school vs. my usual (while he's in school) so he could go the kid's area with Patrick. Patrick was happy as a clam because he got to play with "Bru-Bru" (which is what he calls Matthew most times). We went out to Parke's for fresh produce afterwards and home. The boys played happily while I did some needed things around the house.
When we got to karate tonight, it was just Matthew & one other student! What luck! How great to have nearly a private class! Matthew worked his cute little behind off in class (probably because of a little gentle competition with the purple belt!) and now the boys are playing together while our fish cooks!
It looks like we are starting off a good weekend! Tomorrow we have a big fancy-pants grown up night out at a charity event in Tampa thanks to a SUPER kind & wonderful friend who is babysitting!!! (whatever WILL we do without the kids to fuss over! ha ha!) So bring it on, weekend!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like both of us are ending the week on a nice note...Glad to hear it and hope you have a wonderful weekend.
By the way, what gym do you belong to? I am guess Lifestyle and you go to the Bloomingdale one....But I could be wrong on that note....LOL!
I go to Shapes - they were offering a better deal when I signed up!
Andrea
Post a Comment