Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All's Well That Ends Well

So far the night has been coming to a close on a good note.

Don's business partner stopped by and brought me a jumbo coffee from Starbuck's...gosh I LOVE him!

No more vomit.

All the vomit mess is cleaned up & sanitized.

I have all the laundry finished - just folding left.

I can fold while I was last night's American Idol on Tivo.

The boys seem to be back to their old selves...Matthew even snuck out of bed to get a book (a sure sign he's feeling better!). Of course I caught him and took it out of bed.

Let's hope the night continues to go well!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

I always do all my folding while watching shows I've taped! Makes it go much easier and I get to catch up on shows!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it was a quick bug! Here's hoping today is vomit free!