The yuck has hit our house x 2! Both boys are sick - a blessing in some ways if you look at it...better than one being sick followed by the other. But the math stinks....1 Mommy + 2 boys throwing up in 2 different places = 1 gazillion loads of laundry!
They are both slowly nibbling on flax & millet toast and taking it easy on the couch. I knew Matthew was really sick this morning when after he had gotten up, gone potty, changed and I led him to the couch to sit...he fell asleep! He slept for about an hour - that is a super-duper rare occurance and a SURE sign he is sick. The throwing up followed later!
Chicken soup is on the stove! No place to be & heck, it got me out of waiting an hour in my podiatrist's office today!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor babies and poor you. I hope they get better soon. It's tough cleaning up after sick kids.
I hope they feel better....
Just a note...when I dropped Jillian off today, there were 4 teachers out with the stomach flu, PLUS numerous kids out...I guess the whole flu thing is hitting our area....
Hope all of you feel better very soon. Are you referring to yourself being sick too....? Hope everyone is better soon!
Ooops, no I didn't word that well. I am not sick YET! Just acting as clean up crew!
Andrea
Ok, well you stay well!! The boys need you and hopefully Don will stay clear, but we know what happens when our husbands even get a sniffle.....heehee!!!
Post a Comment