Well I am very excited - I am getting a new toy mid-week.
I finally made a new digital SLR decision....after much deliberation (jeesh!). I was between 5 different cameras. I broke down and consulted my father-in-law, who is a professional photographer....it's just generally a bit of an "ordeal" to let him into the discussion. Let's just say he's very passionate about photography and cameras...very passsionate about every minute detail....and it can make your eyes bleed. But I asked him to be brief and to be as unbiased as possible (he is a Nikon-lover and has 6 Nikons)....he was surprisingly helpful and my bleeding was kept to a minimum. The result? Well, it wasn't ANY of the five I had considered at the onset. I chose the Nikon D80 digi SLR plus I invested in a really REALLY good 18-200mm VR lens. Woohoo!!!!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooooh, how exciting! Enjoy your new toy!
Cool! I just realized I never got back to you either. So sorry!!!
How exciting! Can't wait to see what you do with it! ;)
Post a Comment