Monday, March 10, 2008

i am too old for this "time change" stuff!

I am just too stinkin' old for this "spring forward" stuff. I don't want to spring forward. I want to stay right where I was - happy in the "old" time. We did fine Sunday getting up for 8:30 mass but today, oy..it was a killer. I had planned to get up and go to the gym at 5:15 for a class but by the time I went to bed I just knew that was a bad idea. I have a meeting at school to discuss the plans for the new gymnasium at 7:00p.m. so an early morning just wasn't a good plan for same day. The boys went to bed fine but poor Matthew was definitely dragging his tail this morning. Any chance I can sneak a nap today? LOL

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

we COMPLETELY missed church yesterday! Q let me sleep, and by the time I woke up, it was nearly 10:30! We didn't even make it to the late service! I couldn't believe it was that late. I can't stand the spring time change... I have been off all day.