Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Madness...

No, it's nothing to do with basketball either (um, that is the sport that has "March Madness", right? I have no clue).

No, I'm just talking about my own personal "March Madness"!

My baby turns 3 in 13 days.

I have to finish planning said baby's 3rd birthday party.

In 11 days we will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.

I am the chairperson for a big fundraiser for my women's guild circle; the fundraiser is a Used Uniform sale NEXT weekend for the school and I was just called by the St Gerard's president last night with several things I need to do this week to prepare.

I was somehow "elected" to be the solicitation chairperson for our school's Auction Gala & have to start contacting businesses for donations next week.

Did I mention my neice is coming next weekend (right after the uniform sale!) to consider moving here & I am taking her around to schools about jobs (she's a 3rd grade teacher); plus we have to work out the details of her living with us possibly.

We are waiting with baited breath for the birth of our good friends' new baby any day.

I won't even add in the on-going help we need to extend to our friends who are experiencing difficult times in their family.

It's gonna be a wild ride this March.

Plus it's Lent! I need to work on more time to meditate & contemplate areas of myself that need intervention. Oh and there is the minor detail of an annual Easter party I need to get moving on soon...not today but soon!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Andrea. You have a lot going on. Let me know if I can be of any help!

You forgot "start of t-ball season". LOL. I'm sure it's pretty minor in comparison!

Karlise said...

I don't know how you do it all Andrea. Seriously. Find some time for yourself in there too!

Working Mama said...

Oh Lord - I run like a lunatic...that's how I do it. And I usually do it poorly too - LOL! Yes, Heather...you are right, forgot to add that t-ball starts for Patrick & Matthew's soccer ends 3/14 and then starts back up around 4/1!

Melodie said...

You sure do have a full plate, but somehow I know you will pull it all off with flare!