Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday...

Today was a real, true lazy Sunday.

What a nice treat.

I was the Domestic Goddess & worked in the kitchen a lot with a smidgeon of office work (listing items to sell on Ebay!).

The boys played.

Don played with the boys.

We all hung out.

I may (if the cards are stacked in my favor) get to do some more organzing in my office. I will never understand how a person who loves & appreciates organizing as much as I do...has all this disorganization creep into her office! It is enough to make me pull out my hair!

Well I guess that's just part of life & being human! You will all know if I ever turn into a vampire (as in Twilight) because I will be organized 100% of the time!

1 comment:

Liza B. Gonzalez said...

it's amazing what we consider lazy, nowadays, it sounds like you did a lot of things you enjoyed on your own time. those are great days as far as i'm concerned. but i do remember the days when lazy sundays involved rented movies and the couch!