I finished the teacher gifts today - I only made these for Matthew's Kindergarten classroom teachers, not the teachers for his other classes (like P.E., art, music, spanish, etc.). Both teachers last names start with "H" so the layout was easy!!
I saw the idea on a blog but the person didn't come up with it, had no recollection where she saw it & didn't have directions. So I just figured it out to suit our needs.
"...into each day put equal parts of faith, patience, courage, work, hope, fidelity, liberality, kindness, rest, prayer, meditation and compassion. Add in about one teaspoonful of good spirits, a dash of fun, a pinch of folly, a cupful of play. Top it off with a sprinkle of good humor..."
4 comments:
Oh, very cute!!!
I love this idea. I may have to steal it and adapt it into a monkey theme. Keep you posted.
Very nice! Did you come up with this on your own, or did you find the idea somewhere?
I saw the idea on a blog but the person didn't come up with it, had no recollection where she saw it & didn't have directions. So I just figured it out to suit our needs.
Post a Comment