Monday, December 15, 2008

Rudolph the Red-Eyed Guinea Pig, Had Very Shiny.....Um...eyes??

If you weren't at my 5th Annual Cookie Exchange - now to be known as "CO-EX", you may not have seen Matthew's new pet. So, I give you "Rudolph Uranus", the albino guinea pig. Matthew is quite the science/solar system enthusiast and I swear THAT is where the name comes from...oh and the fact that "his eyes are a beautiful red like Rudolph's nose" (that's an actual quote!). I took these pictures whilst changing their cage - otherwise it would just be sad if all they had was the crosswords!




The non-albino guinea is Saturn, one of Matthew's original pair...I often say he has "rocker hair" or "Tina Turner in the 80's hair" (you know, as in "What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love...but a second-hand emotion?" Thank you, thank you very much...I'll be here all week...please don't forget to tip your waiters & waitresses)

No comments: