Friday, December 5, 2008

Cookie, Cookie, Cookie....

I feel like am being bombarded with cookies! No, I have not even started to make my cookies for the Cookie Exchange yet! But cookies seem to be the centerpiece of every event right now.

Matthew had a half day of school today & we were invited to a cookie decorating party right after school. We just got home at 3:00 from that.

Then I have my 5th Annual Cookie Exchange coming up & although I have indeed made a decision on the recipe, I have not started those yet. So this weekend I will be baking like crazy.

Then, we are baking cut out cookies for the homeless - also need to start those this weekend.

Then we have the Christmas Program at Matthew's school in less then 2 weeks and I need to help provide cookies for that.

Plus our house would just like some cookies of its own (actually hubby told me that despite my Cookie Exchange having fewer participants this year - we usually have 12 - I still have to bake the full 12 dozen...gee, wonder why??? LOL)

So I am dreaming of cookies lately!!! Guess that's not too bad of a dream!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I would ofloved a cookie exchange this year, but I'm sure its opened to the group...

Working Mama said...

I am sorry I didn't ask, Debbie...well, if you still wanted to actually I'm sure no one would mind making 1 more dozen! It is next Saturday @ 7p. I have 2 people from outside the group coming - I have had people from outside the group the past few years join too. Let me know - I will email you too