Saturday, September 13, 2008
Don't Laugh, God...
I am addressing this to God primarily. God, I did get your messages...thanks for thinking of me and giving me a reality check. I appreciate it more than you know...well, I guess You know everything though! But here's the deal...I am planning a productive weekend; no, please don't laugh. I realize I was planning a productive weekend 2 weekends ago when I got the stomach flu & rotated positions between bed & toilet. I realize I was planning a productive weekend last weekend when the "bowling ball incident" occurred & I was laid up icing my broken & swollen toe. Can I have a reprieve this weekend? I understand my "plans" may make You laugh and I submit to Your will. But if I promise to take a chill and not over-do it or get wound up like a top and relax in the midst of toddler tantrums & 5 y/o demands and my visiting Father-in-law's constant worrying/complaining....well, would it be alright if I got a few things done around here?? Thanks in advance; I know You are an understanding being. See you tomorrow at mass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL! That's great, love it.
How is the toe and did you do a little something...? You need to keep your sanity too, especially for a woman who is busy and loves to do projects and being involved....As long as the toe relax's.....
The toe is slowly on the mend...it is not throbbing any more, that is good. But it still let's its prescence be known!! Thank you, Ibuprofen! I didn't get too much done...my father-in-law arrived mid day Saturday and he & Don just left for a few days so it's been busy here even without projects!
Post a Comment