Sunday, September 14, 2008
All By My Lonesome...
Well, that's not quite true. I do have the boys! But Don's Dad arrived from New Jersey yesterday and this evening the two men left to head down to Ft Myers for a few days. Don's Dad bought a little place on Ft Myers Beach back in April and he & his wife are planning on staying their for the winter soooo it needs a little remodel. Don & his Dad are going to tackle some of it the next few days (we'll see how Don's sanity is when they get back!) So it's just me & my little guys for a few days. Can you say "House Party"!!! LOL - no, I don't think so. It's more like, can you say "Pull Out the Scrapbooking"!! Woo hoo - aren't I the wild one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are so WILD!! Go crazy with your scrapbooking self. LOL!
Wild and crazy mama with her scrapbooking! LOL! Sounds like fun though!
I know for me...I love having that alone time...George is actually going away next Thursday thru Sunday for work...Whoohoo!!! I just like the break from dinner and somewhat routine. The girls are easy to feed and so is George...but just quick easy dinner's are nice and just some movie nights or whatever...Actually, Elizabeth might have her sleepover here...Oh Boy!!!
Scrap until you drop! Whip out the wine your favorite music and scrap away!
Sounds like your listening to the One above and going with the flow. As always, I love it when you visit and thanks for your encouraging comments. By the way, where is Lithia Springs? I've been wondering where it was since your visit with the boys. It sounds like a little slice of heaven. Toodles.
Lithia Springs is a county park just south of Brandon off of Lithia Pinecrest Rd. I think if you google the Hillsborough Parks Dept you can probably find it! Thanks for your encouragment too!! I really enjoy hearing from you, Liza!
Post a Comment