Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The Re-do...
I meant to post this earlier but I forgot! This is the chair & ottoman for which my sister-in-law & I recovered all the cushions, etc. I wish I had a "before" picture but you'll just have to imagine that part. It has a cream colored fabric - I know NOT GOOD CHOICE for baby's room (Patrick was in utero when we got it) but it was all they had that was gender neutral at the time. Anyway, it was very stained, gross, yucky. So now it's nice & brand spankin' new!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks great!
Very nice job...Its looks like a Brand new chair...I might need some upholstering done....How much do you charge? LOL!
I read your comment to my thank you....(Not sure if anyone ever goes back to their own comments to see if more is said). I hope all worked out for you...You clearly understand the frustration of all this and our wait time was less. It seems that the few people I talk to experience the same things...Even to the extent that things turn out to be nothing...doctor's are just so afraid of law suits...Whether or not that's true its just something to keep us on our toes and a reason to keep pressing our providers to do the right thing....
Post a Comment