Friday, August 22, 2008

Jeans!

I wore jeans today! JEANS! IN AUGUST! IN FLORIDA! If you don't live in Florida you probably can't quite grasp the big deal about that. Tropical Storm Fay has allowed us a reprieve from the heat & although we are getting some rain - I DON'T CARE. It feels cool....it feels like fall....or living in London....or Seattle. I may be in the minority, but I don't mind rain like we've been having. It's that downpour, thunderstorm, sideways rain that I don't particularly like. The drizzly, light rain I really don't mind. I don't mind being out running errands in it - hey, I get to wear my trench coat & I LOVE my trench coat! Yes, my hair gets frizzy...yes, my shoes get wet...but I don't mind it. Maybe it just makes me appreciate the sunny days more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too funny Andrea! It's still too humid for me to wear jeans. I do everything I possibly can to avoid the dreaded Y infection!

Melodie said...

I love wearing jeans, but mostly because I don't have to shave my legs when I wear them. That, and they don't ride up on my thighs like shorts do!

Karlise said...

It was cool?! I walked out of the house this morning and the mugginess took my breath away. It was downright hot and humid.

Stacy said...

I love the drizzly rain too!!