Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here We Go....Down To The Final Week...

Well, here we are. Down to the wire. The final week before school begins.


It is going to be a busy one...that's self imposed busy, I'll admit. But busy is better than overthinking right now for me. If I overthink, I'll be an emotional wreck and that's not good for anyone in my household.


We are celebrating Kindergarten with a trip to Build-A-Bear tomorrow. I have to say, we've never done that. We have gone to Build-A-Bear once & that was for a birthday party so this will be a fun little trip. We need another stuffed animal in our house like I need a hole in the head...but, you only head off to Kindergarten once. We are also going to surpise Matthew & rent a bouncy this weekend - just for our family - he's going to love it.

Well let me get a moonlit swim in with hubby since I haven't seen him much this weekend & get some sleep for my busy week!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, you are really bringing in Kindergarten with a bang...Hope Matthew enjoys himself and that you enjoy this week with him...

Working Mama said...

Yeah, it is probably...no make that obviously more for me than him - LOL!

Heather said...

I can't believe there is only a week left. I think you had the right idea to keep busy!