Truly...that should be in the brochure.
In the past few days I have....
scrubbed BM out of little boys underwear...not a little BM either, HUGE smooshed in ones. I would have thrown them out if it hadn't been so hard to find them (padded training underwear)!
disinfected my laundry sink several times.
washed & disinfected the bucket I soaked the underwear in several times.
scrubbed the boys bathroom floor several times...this included scooping up stray BM that fell and soaking up urine from missed target.
scrubbed & disinfected the potty seat from "misses".
had my 2 y/o son pee in my shoe......................from 3 feet away...birkenstocks too.
had same son pee in the bathroom linen closet.........also from 3 feet away.....while sitting down on his potty chair......good aim, huh?
had to do lots of laundry.
Regardless, potty training is coming along nicely. Imagine how long the list would have been if it hadn't been going well.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Even though its a lot of work, Patrick sounds like he is making leaps and bounds....Congrats on the continuing success....And Congrats to Matthew on his purple belt!
WOW! That's a lot of work! At least with girls I don't have to worry about the three foot issue you're having, but I'm still not looking forward to active potty training with Katie.
We will be right there with you in another week. Although we have been "pottying" off and on for the past few weeks, we will be in potty training "boot camp" as soon as we are back from our camping trip on Sunday.
Post a Comment