I am hoping for a "Home Day" tomorrow. We had long days Monday & today and yesterday was half & half. But a "Home Day" sounds sooo good. I would love to tackle Matthew's closet, have him try on his new uniform pants & shorts to see if we have any alterations needed and clean this house. Plus the boys would love to not have to go anywhere! We have decided to go away this weekend because everyone deserves a weekend away! We haven't told the boys yet so we will surprise them Friday. So a "Home Day" would be a great prelude to that.
The only item up in the air is that my childhood friend, Todd's, grandfather passed away Monday night. Todd is already down here from Michigan but we have only traded voicemail so far & I do not know when the funeral is yet. I really hope to be able to attend since Todd & I went to his grandparents' home a lot as kids - plus I would like to give my friend support...he was there for me in a flash when my Mother passed away. His family is in Pasco County so not far either.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry for your friends loss. Hopefully you can lend him some support. Have a great weekend, where are you going?
We are going to Orlando - staying at the Hilton Grand Vacations time share (we have stayed there before) & going to Sea World for the weekend! It is right next door to Sea World so we can walk over...only 1/2 mile. So we will enjoy all that Sea World has for a few days.
I'm so about your friend's grandfather. I hope you're able to at least see him while he's in town.
Have fun at Sea World. We had so much fun when we were there, but we were so exhausted from it all. Make sure you catch the Elmo & Abby show. It was so much fun and Katie LOVED it.
Post a Comment