I am at it again! The purge! How good it feels! I have started cleaning out the closets & the places that collect stuff again. Today I am happy to say I tackled Patrick's closet. I have a small pile of things for a friend's little boy and then a bigger pile I need to determine what to do with....garage sale? Ebay? Donate? Find another little boy needing clothes? We will see...I will probably end up with them going to a few of those options. I also came across 5 or 6 Halloween costumes and soon is the perfect time to Ebay those - there is one costume I don't know if I can quite part with, but I need to work on letting go of that!
Next closet is Matthew's - probably on Thursday. I am starting to think I missed a growth spurt since he wears shorts most of the time so I need to check out those long sleeved shirts & pants and see what needs to be handed down!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need to get moving on purging Sarah and Emily's closets. I just did Katie's, but I need to get the older girls' done before we start seriously school clothes shopping. You don't really know what you need unless you know what you already have, right?
Post a Comment