Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back On...

I'm back. I think my funk has passed - I have tried my best to get it out of my system at least. I let the flood pour & am trying to shake it.

I have my childhood friend, Todd, with us for a few days ...we picked him up today from Pasco County in between the boys' speech therapy at USF. His grandfather passed away last week and he needed a reprieve from his family's insanity, etc. Todd is a kindred spirit & we often are going through the same things emotionally so he's a good one to have around. I miss him terribly - it has been too long since we've seen each other (he lives in Michigan).

Anyway, I will have those Sea World pics from last weekend & an update on the blog soon. Promise. Thanks for hanging in there.

5 comments:

Karlise said...

Glad you're back!!

Melodie said...

Good riddance to the funk!

Debbie said...

How nice to have a friend visiting...Even if you are out of a funk, there is nothing like a friendship from the past that knows you in and out and can help and just be there with you...And to laugh about old times...Enjoy!!

Heather said...

Well, I'm glad that was a short-lived funk (at least to us in the blogging world)! Hope you feel back to your old self soon. Enjoy the time with your friend!

Working Mama said...

It was a few days but I have been working hard at just getting over it and not letting it paralyze me. But thanks, I hope to be more my usual self.