Andrea, I LOVE that photo of Patrick. He should be a baby model. Those beautiful eyes and those juicy red lips... He's just gorgeous! Oh, and I guess the photographer was pretty good, too.
"...into each day put equal parts of faith, patience, courage, work, hope, fidelity, liberality, kindness, rest, prayer, meditation and compassion. Add in about one teaspoonful of good spirits, a dash of fun, a pinch of folly, a cupful of play. Top it off with a sprinkle of good humor..."
3 comments:
Great pictures!
We had a wonderful time as always!
Thank You!!!
Looked like everyone had a great time...Glad the weather was FINALLY dry, not that the kids mind too much...They were wet anyway!!!
Andrea,
I LOVE that photo of Patrick. He should be a baby model. Those beautiful eyes and those juicy red lips... He's just gorgeous!
Oh, and I guess the photographer was pretty good, too.
Post a Comment