Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm Being Swallowed By A Triceratops....

Well, maybe not really. We are going to USF a few times a week now for the Speech Clinic there so we decided to get family passes to MOSI and they just opened their new "Dinosaurs" exhibit this weekend so we decided to see it! We had about an hour to kill after leaving VBS and driving to Tampa before our Clinic time so we packed a lunch and checked out the Dinosaurs! They were really cool and the robotics were fascinating! Patrick was a little scared at first since it was dark and they look real and growl. But after I told him they were "pretend" he started waving to them, saying "HIIIII DONASA!!".




1 comment:

Melodie said...

I remember taking a field trip to MOSI when they opened their first dinosaur exhibit. I was either in Jr. high or high school, so I was MANY years ago. I remember my friends and I thought they didn't do a very good job of making the dinosaurs look real, and I don't recall if there were any animatronics involved then. I'm sure this exhibit is much better than the one I went to.
Was the exhibit included with the passes, or did you have to pay extra for it? Just wondering, because I'm thinking about taking the girls to see this one.