Saturday, June 21, 2008

Halloween Must Have Made A Huge Impression...

I know this is not chronological, but...blame it on my poor sleep. After I said Patrick's prayers with him at bed last night, he made the sign of the cross (as best as a 2 y/o can do) and said:

Fodda
Son
n Ho-ee Speere
M M's

I said "you mean Amen. Say Amen, Patrick". He said "Aman". But then he said "No, Momma...no Aman...M M's". Yes, what you are thinking is right...he is talking about M & M's. That's what he calls them - "M M's). He only ever had them at Halloween. He's been saying "Amen" just fine for all of 2008 but as of Friday he has officially changed the ending of his prayers to "M M's".

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Jilly is obsessed with M & M's...Ever since this past Halloween...with the Adams Family commercial...When they sing "There're creepy and there're spooky" Jilly took the word spooky and changed it to pookie. So when she says she wants pookies, we know she is craving them...And you have to watch talking on the phone and telling the story...If she catches you, that's all she wrote...She needs a pookie!!!

Melodie said...

That's too cute!

Katie has a little Precious Moments angel doll that says the "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep" prayer, and then concludes with "Amen". Katie calls the doll "Amen" because that's what she remembers most about it. Whenever she wants the doll she says, "I want Amen."

Scarlett said...

Adorable. Very very cute!