We had a regular ol' Sunday today - nothing special happening...nothing bad happening...just a regular ol' nice day.
Went to mass - very nice & got to see a few friends.
Got my Starbucks fix and to see one of my fav baristas!
Played with Matthew outside while Don & Patrick napped (together nonetheless...I didn't really think it would work but he did eventually fall asleep!)
Traded off with Don and let him go play with Matthew while I worked on a cleaning project that I needed to be "sans" kids to complete!
Had a nice, healthy dinner which no one complained about (LOL - believe me, it is apparent my son was in a rut & needed his foods shaken up...you would not believe the amount of bugged-eyed, sad faces & whininess (is that a word??) I've put up with this week with the diet change)...I even got a compliment from Matthew about dinner and he ate like a champ - he's finally given in!
Boys are in bed, although there is no school tomorrow, and I'm getting some hot tea, watching a Tivo'd show and working on my hobby (folding clothes)!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment