Monday, February 4, 2008
Has Anyone Seen My Motivation?
Really. Has anyone seen it? Lately I just can't seem to manage any free time. Give me a holiday, a party, visitors, school project, deadline, packed schedule...I LEAP to the occasion but give me a day with not much planned, especially one where Matthew is out of school (as in today) and I'm in La-La Land with little achieved except checking email (and now blogging!) and my children are clean-dressed-fed. I did go to a meeting today but that doesn't count since others were expecting me and therefore I had a "commitment". I have the best of intentions but apparently I need a boot up my *** or other external motivation to get in gear. I know I am not the only human with this condition and I know I'm not really a sloth but I'm gonna need to seriously consider Red Bull therapy or line my chairs with tacks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes, when we're busy all of the time, a day to do nothing is nice. Enjoy your day off.
Post a Comment