Friday, August 22, 2008

Is It Too Late To Take That Back????

Is it too late to take that last post back?

Weekend, sweet weekend....ummmm, fat chance...there has been a change in the air. Matthew has had a hellacious afternoon since we got home. School was great - no problems there. It has all gone downhill after that. I realize it is the end of the 3rd day of Kindergarten. These have been big changes for him and a lot of emotional growth. We are currently having one of those emotional roller coaster growth spurts.

Not fun.

I think he's just exhausted and doesn't know how to express it.

I think I'm gonna have myself a nice little tantrum after they go to bed too.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It was a tough week...Getting all excited for his 1st day, having a setback with school being called, and just figuring out where he belongs. I am not sure if this is for all kids, but starting Kindergarten means a new type of independence for our kids. This is something that they also learn at school and I think it can be so confusing. But a nice relaxing weekend with the family might be all that is needed for all. Enjoy!!