Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bounced Out...

No, I did not "bounce out" of the bouncy castle on my tushie. I am just "bounced out" as in profusely tired....my eyeballs are still bouncing even though I am still. It's like getting your "sea legs" on a ship and then feeling like the land is moving when you get on land. We certainly got our money's worth out of that thing.

It is still here - they haven't come for it but even Matthew decided he was done. Patrick has been out cold in bed for about an hour. He bounced for 1-1/2 hours today alone. Hello good sleep. Though I don't know how it is that neither Don or I slept so poorly last night. The boys....lights out. Us....toss & turned. Murphy's Law I guess.

That you weather gods for bestowing nice weather on our bounce time yesterday & today!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Do you think if I order a bouncy house for Tuesday, Fay will stay away?

Working Mama said...

If we could do that then we'd just all be rotating ordering one every day! LOL