Sorry..we watched "The Polar Express" the other night and I have the song stuck in my head. That one & the "Hot Chocolate" song! Anyway......
Patrick went pee-pee on the potty! WooHoo! That is our BIG news. I said this to my Mom's Club, but I'll repeat it here....I sense a diaper-free wind a'blowin'. I know I am a little premature but Patrick is gung-ho. He was SO proud of himself - as he should be. I have to say I wasn't planning on really working on potty training today..I just asked out of the blue if he'd like to try to potty for the heck of it. I was pretty surprised he peed! Afterwards he absolutely refused to let me put diapers on. I had to punt & find the smallest pair of Matthew's underwear I could (a size 6 brief!)...they are only slightly loose! He's a chunk. We are having that "Home Day" I so wanted & good thing too. He has had 2 successful pee-pee trips so far & just 1 poopy accident. But we are on the road to being a big boy!!!!
5 comments:
Congratulations! What a Big Boy!!!
Yay Patrick! Congratulations!
Don stuck Joshua on the potty a couple of weeks ago and he actually peed but we haven't started potty training yet. I still don't think he's ready for it quite yet. Although I do believe (or at least hope) that he'll be easier to train then Shawn was. Good luck with the potty training.
Yeah, for the success so far!!! keep it up Patrick!
Way to go, Big Boy! Woo-hoo!
Way to go Patrick!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment