Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Vacation, All I Ever Needed...Vacation, Had To Get Away....

Yes, it was a vacation. A really, really good one. A much needed one. I will break this down so those reading don't feel like they've started a novel - we packed a lot into 10 days and I'll do my best to edit and just give you the cream!

We spent most of our time on the beach - we always stay in the same condos, directly on a private beach...no high rises, no bars, nothing clouding up the beach (well, there are condo buildings of course!), but a nice naturalized peaceful beach area. We broke up our stay by doing 3 days on the beach, then a day trip to Kennedy Space Center, then a few more beach days, then a day trip to Daytona International Speedway and then the last 3 days on the beach. So I figured I'd break up the blog posts into the highlights - Kennedy Space Center, Beach, Daytona Speedway. Aren't I efficient - LOL!

See you later today for my first vacation post! Yes, this IS just a teaser!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Welcome back from vacation! Sounds like it was busy, but fun busy. I'm sure the boys had a great time as well as you. I could sit and ask questions like the space shuttle, etc., but I will wait anxiously for future posts...LOL!