We spent leisurely late mornings on the beach, went back up for lunch and chill out time and returned mid to late afternoon. We rode our boogie boards. We dug holes, built sand castles and played in the water. We spent many evenings until 7:30 or 8:00 on the beach since it's still so beautiful and you don't get as much hot sun that late. We flew kites in the evening and kicked up our heels. We watched for sea turtles but none showed up.
Here are our beachy highlights. Be warned...there are a LOT of pictures..I tried my best to weed!
6 comments:
Great pics! I especially love the one of both boys with the matching Gap shirts, standing up in the sand dune. That's one to be framed!
I love the sandy toes pics Andrea. It looks like a wonderful vacation. I can's wait for our beach time.
Those are great pics! Patrick's cheesy grins get me every time!
I loved all the pictures. Looks like you had lots of fun! Makes me want to go to the beach now, lol.
Patrick is really growing into a little boy and out of babyhood! It is amazing to see the transformation. What a gorgeous bunch - all 4 of ya!
Fabulous pictures...Looks like all of you had a lot of fun and R&R
Post a Comment