Yes, I am elated that David Cook won AI!!!! I am pleasantly suprised that the teeny-boppers that were fawning over David A. didn't out vote the David Cook fans - I guess the Moms & Dads put a limit on text messaging?? LOL! Woohoo David Cook!
Can you believe George Micheal? It didn't even look like him. I know he's much older now but wow, I had a hard time believing that was him. He still has a great voice though (if that was really him and they didn't have an impersonator lip syncing to his music, lol.)
I tried to vote on Tuesday night, but could not get through...and lets face it, sleep came first...I am so, so happy he won...And yes Karen, that was really GM...I have a friend who has followed him since HS and in his fan club, it was mentioned he would be on....In fact, I'm going to see him in August and last time I saw him, was October, 1991 at Madison Suare Garden...WOW, that was so looong ago...
"...into each day put equal parts of faith, patience, courage, work, hope, fidelity, liberality, kindness, rest, prayer, meditation and compassion. Add in about one teaspoonful of good spirits, a dash of fun, a pinch of folly, a cupful of play. Top it off with a sprinkle of good humor..."
4 comments:
Me too! I voted for David Cook and really wanted him to win, even though I thought Archuletta might have the win. Yea!
Me three! I was hoping David Cook would win but thought David Archuletta was going to get it. I was pleasantly surprised!
Can you believe George Micheal? It didn't even look like him. I know he's much older now but wow, I had a hard time believing that was him. He still has a great voice though (if that was really him and they didn't have an impersonator lip syncing to his music, lol.)
I tried to vote on Tuesday night, but could not get through...and lets face it, sleep came first...I am so, so happy he won...And yes Karen, that was really GM...I have a friend who has followed him since HS and in his fan club, it was mentioned he would be on....In fact, I'm going to see him in August and last time I saw him, was October, 1991 at Madison Suare Garden...WOW, that was so looong ago...
Post a Comment