I am doing my best to keep a stiff upper lip - really...because if it isn't stiff, I'm afraid it might quiver and then that leads to the downpour. I thought I was really doing well until the end of Matthew's class party today...the "quiver" started and there went the tears. It didn't help that one of his teachers, who I adore, told me she is being moved to another position in the school to give someone else (who is now working part-time & needs full-time) that position. I am sad that Patrick won't have Mrs. Vorolieff when his turn at EC4 (that's what they call the 4 y/o preschool classes) comes around.
Now, back to the festivities....Matthew was WAY off the eating program we do but he's been on it long enough that one day won't kill him & he had a BLAST! They had pizza, chips, cake...they played games, ran around on the playground and all the kids signed each others "yearbooks"..it was ADORABLE. Here are some pics of his last day.
Matthew's friend, Hailey, posing for the camera!
The cake that Hailey's Mom made...check out the candy corn teeth!!
Matthew's teachers: Mrs. Garateix (first pic) & Mrs. Vorolieff
Fun times!
The whole class sang "See You Later, Alligator" because we didn't want to say "good-bye"! By the way, the EC4 class sang this song to the graduating 8th graders yesterday at their special breakfast with their parents! That will bring tears to my eyes just thinking of!
2 comments:
Congratulations Matthew! Now you are moving up....I hope that next year is even more exciting and challenging...But challenging, I wonder for such a bright boy!
By the way, love the cake...I still am doing all my own cakes, so I appreciate every cake I see!!!LOL!
Awww, congratulations to the graduate. Sorry to you momma. I know it must be tough to see your "babies" growing up!
Post a Comment