We had a great "Ladies Night" last night with fun & relaxing conversation and chocolate provided by my good friend, Julie. Nothing like a little of both to help you unwind and recharge. We enjoyed laughing at ourselves about parenting, relationships, medical mishaps & foolish things we've done. It was a great bonding night!
Matthew is sleeping in my bed with me while Don is away & it's funny...as he was laying there, sleeping on his stomach, making noises and I turned on the news (on low volume) to catch a few minutes before I slept - I thought "gee, this is a lot like when Don is home". They sleep the same way...same position...same noises...and it's usually me catching a few minutes of a show while Don's already asleep too! Too funny.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks, Andrea! Even though I wasn't very crafty, I got to relax and have a good time. And try that crunchy flax thing - I forget what it was called. YUM!
I had a great time last night, too! Thanks for having us over.
Post a Comment